Happy New Year everyone!!!! Ryan and I have now created a blog so that our friends and family can keep up with us. I will try to post recent pictures here as often as possible, so stay tuned to find out what all the Russ, I mean fuss is about... :)
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hee, hee. Very creative, "what all the russ is about!" You can add us to your list of friends with blogs:
www.thedillards123.blogspot.com
See ya, the dillars
I love this, Em! So good to see you guys having fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (although it's a little late)!
Love you!
Julie J. :)
Hi Emily, I love your blog! Youa have a beautiful house! Glad all is well you you guys!
Hi Emily...
Welcome to the blogging world :) I will add you to my friends list. If you want to, you can add my blog too, it's: www.babycampbell2008.blogspot.com
Love the blog title. I'll put you on my blog page. :)
Post a Comment