Monday, March 24, 2008

Beautiful Weather

This past weekend we so pretty!!!! So we took advantage of it.
Here we are at Oaklawn, the horse races. I had never been to the races so it was a real treat. I must say I would go again, but only if the weather was as nice at is was this past Sat. It was a good outing, one that was out of the ordinary. Definatley worth doing if you haven't!

Our friends Jenny and Ben and Ben's sister, Amy, went with us. I think Jenny got into all the horsey fun more than all of us.



One of the best parts was going down to the stalls to see the hourses right before they went out. This way you can pick the best one to put your $ on. Don't worry, we only did $2 bets... we are cheap and scarred to loose $.



Friday my boys had Spring break, so I took them to lunch and then the zoo. Andrew and I ate at Backyard Burger, but little Wilson INSISTED on eating at McDonalds. So we stopped by and picked him up a Happy Meal. Come to find out the only reason he wanted to eat there was so he could get the tatoo that came in the Happy Meal, note the thing on his face. I acually ended up eating the actual food in the H-meal.


Hmmmm... after looking at these pictures I think Wilson and I need to have a talk about what it means when someone says "SMILE".



He wanted a poses pic by this fake bear....????? Ok.
The elephants were probably the coolest. There were doing all these tricks. They reminded me of HUGE dogs. The elephant would not get up from this submisive possition until the trainer said so. Crazy. If only the HUGE dog knew he could just step on the guy... then it would be all over.





No comments: