We had a garage sale with Susan last weekend. It was fun. I always like garage sales b/c 1) you make money 2) you get rid of crap 3) you wake up early with the whole day in front of you and I like early mornings 4) great time to socialize and 5) it's fun. Susan was SO PROUD of selling her matress...$15. She is a sales women for sure! She kept trying to get people to buy items, and when she finally sold that item, she would move on to the next one till that got sold. True sales person! Her next item was a full setting of dishes. Finally found some buyers after her talking to many customers about them...$25
With our earnigs we bought a weed eater. yeah! Me trying out our weed eater later that day. Ryan thought I looked funny using it and snapped a few shots. I really didn't know what I was doing and cut some of the grass a little too short.
1 comment:
Mom told me about the sale. Looks like y'all both did good.
Post a Comment