I just finished reading the first Twilight book. Whew! I have to say, I loved it. The people who recommended it to me LOVED it. And b/c I am a minimalist, I was skeptical. However, it did live up to and exceed my expectations. I am not a reader. But I could not put this book down! There are 4 books in the series. I can't wait to start the 2nd book. Of course, after reading the book, I found myself thinking about about it, dreaming about it, and, of course, youtubing it. The movie is not yet out on DVD, but the trailer can found online. I also ran across this little video. While I WOULD recommend you reading the book (girls really, I don't think guys would appreciate it that much), I do kinda agree with what she is saying. But still, please, do yourself a favor and read it. :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Twilight
I just finished reading the first Twilight book. Whew! I have to say, I loved it. The people who recommended it to me LOVED it. And b/c I am a minimalist, I was skeptical. However, it did live up to and exceed my expectations. I am not a reader. But I could not put this book down! There are 4 books in the series. I can't wait to start the 2nd book. Of course, after reading the book, I found myself thinking about about it, dreaming about it, and, of course, youtubing it. The movie is not yet out on DVD, but the trailer can found online. I also ran across this little video. While I WOULD recommend you reading the book (girls really, I don't think guys would appreciate it that much), I do kinda agree with what she is saying. But still, please, do yourself a favor and read it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just got done reading it, too!!!! I am waiting for the second one to be available at the library. I'm obsessed. I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out on DVD, and I watched every interview with the stars and such. How crazy is that? But it was so good.
Post a Comment