
A couple weekend ago, Ryan and I helped out with the youth spring retreat, which included a trip to the paint ball mecca. So, for the first time, I suited up and played... why... mere peer pressure. But I was glad I did it. Not so glad to get hit by several guys (I much prefered playing with the girls, we are so much nicer). Ryan and I did make a smart move to keep peace in our house... we were on the same team. It's not nice to shoot your wife.

My manly husband shooting the bad guys for me.

It was a little chilly that day. Plus I didn't want to get paint in my hair. I know, I am such a girl.

In the bathroom before hand. Thought I would capture the moment and syke myself up.

Janaye, my sister-in-law.

some others.

Look really closely. The Russ' mama taught them right. Both Ben and Ryan are carrying their wives guns for us... what gentlemen.
1 comment:
You look somewhat like a terrorist/gangster in that bathroom shot...
Post a Comment