Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time in Tallahassee

We went to my home town, Tallahassee, this past weekend. The main reason was for the family reunion, but I got to see alot of people I have been missing. And it worked out well b/c one of my friends who now lived in South Carolina was having a wedding shower that weekend and so some more friends, including her, were in town. I guess it was a weekend for trecking home for many of us, even if it was for different reasons. It was great seeing everyone!

James, my older brother, has always been talented in music. He has played in many bands, led many of productions, and traveled with bands. He is what you would call in the music scene, for real. The weekend we were there a band he works for was having a show at a coffee pub. Here he is doing a sound check. I think he told me he was working that night as their production manager... james... is that right??? I wanted to snap his picture but didn't want to draw attention, so I walked up to get some coffee and then quickly pulled the camera out of my purse and "click". That's why these aren't the best pics.

My Dad! :)
Showing me his Mac.


5 of the 9 girls from high school...
They are getting married in May... they looked so in love!!!!
Probably the oldest friends I have, besides Karen. I can't remember a time when Heather (red hair) and Natalie (blue shirt) were not in my life. Probably b/c out parents were friends before we were born. Growing up with these 2... oh the memories!
At the coffee pub, where we ran into Heather.




And here in Karen and Stephen. The 411 on them is... I have known Karen my whole life... she is my best friend of all time... we have been though it all together... including a fist fight (my first and hopefully last)... can't tell you how much I love her....this is her hubby of just over a year... they eloped in a very romantic secret way... didn't tell anyone for 3 days... man that will be a story for the kids... love them both!









No comments: