We got a good report from the doctor yesterday. Our little girl is right on track. I am feeling her move alot these days! And I'm loving it!!! I am really enjoying being pregnant! My belly is certainly reached the "Yup, that girl is pregnant" stage. Within the last week or so I've had strangers ask me when I was due. I guess that means they can tell I'm expecting and not just really bloated from eating too many hotdogs or something. The 2nd trimester has been good to me! I feel great and have lots of energy. I can't believe the 3rd trimester is only 4 weeks away. Wow! She will be here before we know it. I am trying to savor being pregnant b/c I know it will be over all too soon. Still no name for his little one. I am praying since God already knows her name, tht He would just tell me :) Aaaaaa.... it will come to us one of these days... it has to in order for us to take her home, right?
1 comment:
You so cute Emily! Love it! Glad you are feeling well!
Post a Comment