
I've officially said goodbye to my 2nd trimester with a small tear in my eye... it was a good trimester for me, and I have welcomed my 3rd and final trimester with a little apprehension for 2 reasons: 1) I've heard this is when you start to become uncomfortable and 2) this means baby is almost here. While I am very excited to meet this little pumpkin in October, I admit I am overwhelmed at the prospect of being a mother and all the challenges it brings. At this point I go back and forth from feeling super ready and excited to being this exciting journey with Ryan into parenthood, but I also feel sad that it will not be just "us" in our house anymore and we will share it with a stranger whom I've never met. I am trusting that the Lord will provide! He will provide everything we need in this transition from all the baby gear (goodness it's alot!), to family and friends support, to choosing the right pediatrician. So... in just a couple short more months, our little one will be here! I take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone and that parents have been doing this for generations so that means I can too. :) I am so thankful that I get to be her mom... whatever her name is...:)
1 comment:
Wow, Emily - getting close! I'm so excited for you all. And from your last pictures, you are absolutely adorable pregnant!
Post a Comment